Okok... This blog is too long overdue. I can't believe that my last entry was in April and that I am actually leaving the States in 2 months' time!!!
Talking about reality check... It's time for me to call up my Landlord, T-mobile, ComEd to start canceling or at least pro-rate my bills soon. Sigh.
*cliche* Times flies and before I realized, my stint in the States is coming to an end soon. I still remember how frightened I was when I first stepped foot in New York City, The Big, Bad, Rotten Apple.
In fact, I am supposed to blog down my experiences while I am in the States, but as you can see, I am not doing a very good job in that. Shame on me... Nonetheless, it's never to late to do anything and now, I am determined to at least blog once a day to catch up on lost time! Haha...
Guess I have to start all the way back... from June 2 2003. That was when I first touched down at JFK, New York...
No comments:
Post a Comment