Catching up…
Just about two days ago, I caught up with a good friend, whom I have got to know during my stay in New York. She is a Malaysian, did her undergrad in Australia, was in New York for about 2.5 years and recently spent 3 months in Colombia. Yup… she is a hell of a cool girl!
I was really glad to catch her for lunch, even though it was for only an hour. But I can feel this affinity towards her as always. She is ever so friendly, spontaneous yet so sensible. It’s always such a joy to share a conversation with her…
I believe that she is still adjusting to her life in Malaysia, especially so after spending a good 5 years abroad. I wish her all the best and I look really forward to meeting her again. Be it in Malaysia, U.S.A or Colombia.
For you K… my best wishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment