What is wrong with me…?
I went for an interview yesterday at 7 pm and I totally screwed it up.
Sigh… there goes another opportunity for me.
I was totally not myself during the interview… can’t believe that I did so badly… despite reading up on the technical skills required by this position, despite getting good recommendations from my friend who is currently working in the firm, despite my international working experiences in the States.
I made a total fool of myself and wasted everyone’s time.
Argh… I did not sell myself, as the way I should in an interview. I should have impressed them with the stuffs that I have read and prepared for… but I did not do that.
Worse, I could not even answer a technical question posted to me.
And my interviewers advised me that I need to be aggressive to get this job, implying that I am weak.
I have failed.
No knowledge, no confidence… how to be aggressive when I have no confidence?
I need to go back to school again… to study and gain confidence on my technical knowledge.
Study = Money
I have no money. ;(
No comments:
Post a Comment