Feeling down…
I think I woke up at the wrong side of the bed this morning… I am feeling down for no rhythm or reason. And it’s not that time of the month either. (In fact, it’s nowhere even close)
I feel trapped… (again!) Is it only me who find Singapore stifling? I have this constant urge to travel, to get out of this country, to walk down unfamiliar streets, to smell exotic fumes, smile to strangers and experience the wonder of being in a strange and foreign land.
“Go to Little India on Sundays then,” said my friend. “You'll think you are really in India.””
“Yah… thanks, man” I replied drily.
Although I do not deny that there are indeed some exciting stuff to do in Singapore during weekends, such as in-door rock climbing at Keppel Towers (just got to know about that! Fancy a climb in the CBD of Singapore?), soaking in an outdoor Jacuzzi at MK-8 in Sentosa or visiting a goat farm in Lim Chu Kang.
Despite of the numerous “interesting” activities in Singapore (believe it or not!) but I simply yearn for a getaway…
I can always go for short getaway in near-by countries, such as Malaysia, Thailand or Hong Kong. But if I were to spend my hard earned money on these short getaways, I will not have much left for my long getaway…
Argh… At this point of life, I wish I am bloody loaded where money is NOT an issue and I am free to go wherever I desire…
Guess it’s time to buy toto, 4D or any form of lottery and pray that I am lucky for just once in my life. I am not greedy… just a $5000 win will make me very, very happy.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment