Thursday, March 23, 2006

Horror of all horror

I was at Union Square (Singapore one and only salsa bar) last night, and to my horror, I realized that I truly sucked at social dancing!

It has been a while since I last social dance as I have been busy with the performance training for the L.A congress. However, I got to learn the hard way that being a good stage performer doesn’t equate to being a good social dancer! (I’m sure many guys got to experience that 1st hand last night)

I was soooo S-L-O-W in reacting to the guys’ lead, and not only that, my rhythm was in a mess. Basically, if anyone knew that I am going to perform in L.A, he or she will most probably go “yah… rite.”

Sigh… I am so upset.

Time to pull up my socks and get my ass to Union Square every week to social dance!

No comments: