Monday, April 03, 2006


I’m going diving again!

After days and days of salsa dancing, salsa trainings, salsa music and salsa partners, I am just about to bish (means punch) anyone who mention the word “salsa” to me…

Especially after the recent weekend’s training, sad to say, the current morale of our team was really low and I was just so tired on Sun’s practice as I had a late night on sat and had to wake up really early on Sun due to Ching Ming Jie, where I went to pay respects to my late grandfather.

Back to the morale issue of the performance team: we need MORE guys! Currently, there are twice as many girls than guys in the team, and to make matters worse, some of the guys are rather weak in their dancing and since salsa rely on BOTH the guy and the girl to look good, it can be really frustrating when the guy is not making much effort to buck up.

Sigh… and the performance in L.A is only less than 2 months away!

Anyway… some of my hall friends are organizing a diving trip to Pulau Aur (Malaysia) in August and I am just so excited!

Although, Pulau Aur itself is not a great diving site… in fact, there isn’t much to see at all, except for some sea cucumbers, rocks and occasional fishes. Nonetheless, it will be great to dive again, to breathe the crisp and dry air from the oxygen tank, to enjoy the peace and silence that the ocean offers and to do something else besides salsa!

Hmmm… I will need to get a wet suit. I do not want to go through the agony of squeezing into a wet suit that is too small!

I can’t wait to dive again! ;p

No comments: