Tuesday, June 06, 2006

New Job, New life… and more stress!

I’m back from the Salsa Congress trip! Not only that, I have also just started on my new job… pretty crazy with the jet lag AND a steep and scary learning curve.

Will talk about more in details about the congress, but all in all, I had a BLAST! To watch all those world class performances, as well as to dance with some of the really good dancers, in addition to those excellent workshops… WOW! The L.A West Coast congress definitely brought another dimension to my perception of “salsa passion”.

Really glad that I went for the trip, will look forward to another congress… maybe Japan Salsa Congress will be cool… ;p

As for my new job, one word: DEMANDING.

Partly because I do not have much relevant experience in hard core finance, and I just have so MANY things to learn and pick up… so much so that, I am kinda overwhelmed. Thankfully that both of my bosses seem rather nice and patient… *phew*

So currently, my new focus in life will be my new job… and to sit for a CFA exam.

*fun*

Will definitely try to update more about the congress trip once I have the time!

No comments: