Tuesday, July 18, 2006


















Superman Returns and Shux’s Wedding!

Caught the show last weekend and my, oh my… Isn’t Superman supercute, or wat? It has been a long time since I went ga-ga over a movie star (the last was Brad Pitt from Fight Club) and I am now ogling at the picture of Superman like I am 15 years old again.

*fun*

Although I do get pangs of sadness as the new Superman really reminds me of the original Superman and what he had to go thru in the later stages of his life. Reeves was so handsome when he was the superman and the freak accident robbed him of his life and his fame…

Sigh. Even a movie star is venerable.

O yah, someone commented that Lois Lane in Superman Returns not being pretty enough but I beg to differ. I think that her beauty is not the “stunning” kind, but the “grow-on-you” kind. By the end of the show, I am totally convinced that Lois Lane is a hot mama man!

By the way, I wana congratulate my friend, Shux… she just got married! And she held her solemnization … believe it or not, at the Canadian Rockies!!! Next to a river and among the mountains… the scenery was so beautiful…

O, I forgot to mention that her husband is CANADIAN lah.

Anyway, I wana wish the newly wed couple eternal bliss and happiness! And I look forward to hugging their beautiful Eurasian kids!

No comments: