Thursday, December 27, 2007


I should count my blessings…

Someone told me to count my blessings at the end of every year, so that I can reflect upon all the good in my life and cherish them. And hopefully the list gets longer year after year…

1) My family members are in good health! My mother is happy with her work and my two brothers are (happily??) studying their asses off in NTU!
2) I have a cute BF who loves me and I love him too. And yah, he is also in good health.
3) My crazy and beloved friends are all looking good and yes, also in good health.

(By now, you can see that I am quite a health freak)

4) I am in reasonably good shape, except for the back injury, which is healing slowly but it is healing.
5) I love my job (will love it even more if my boss pays me better) and I really do look forward to work almost everyday!

Above is a picture that we took at QH & SC’s wedding. Looking at their picture, I feel blessed to have such friends. Bitchy but absolutely fabulous friends! Can’t live without them!


May 2008 be a great year for you! Stay healthy and fit! If you arent that healthy and fit yet, hrm.... eat more veg and exercise! ;p

No comments: