Nothing much been happening except studying for the %$#@^ exam in June and hunting for suitable venues / bridal studios / photographers for the wedding…
Very proud to say that we have at least nailed down our Actual Day Photographer!
His name is Wansheng and personally, I really do love his photos. I’ve always been envious of people who can indulge in their passions AND talents to make a living. People like musicians, artists, dancers, entrepreneurs… …
Ok lah, cannot complain to much. My job isn’t too bad and I do like what I am doing too. ;P
For those who are interested, do check out his website:
http://www.feldberyl.com/
Still trying to secure venues for our solemnization and dinner. We checked out a few really fun places like Relish, New Majestic Restaurant, MingJiang @ Rochester, 1 Rochester Park, Chomp Chomp hawker center (hahahaha)…
I’ll really like to have Relish for my solemnization as the idea of treating my guests to yummy burgers with fries and kick-ass, Belgium beers appeal to me very very very much! Hrm… don’t think my mum or relatives will be so keen on the idea though… … Plus that the “minimum spend” to book the whole place is rather expensive. ;(
Ahh. Still got bridal studios. Hmmmm… been looking around and saw 3 that I like. Getting kinda tired of looking around actually.
I am a lazy bride-to-be.
No comments:
Post a Comment