Ok, gotta talk about something else other than the wedding. Even I am sick of myself talking about the wedding. Ha.
Due to my exam in June, I’ve been slacking in my running schedule. The original plan is to run on both Saturdays and Sundays, where I’ll do a short run of about 5 km (under 30 mins if possible) and a longer one of about 8-10 km. During the weekdays, my target is to gym 3 times per week where I’ll do spinning class on Mondays, run 5 km on Weds and another 3 km on Fridays.
So far, I’ve only been 25% successful. During the weekends, either I woke up late, or bad weather, or headache/flu or just lazy. As for the weekdays, sometimes I just feel too tired/lazy/hungry to hit the gym during lunch hour.
Hnmf. Not good.
On a separate note, I’ve recently signed up for the SAFRA Bay Run 2008, which will take place in August. Yup, that’s the one where I’ll run the Sheares Bridge for the very 1st time! Yeah, my virgin Sheares Bridge run.
Will also use that to determine whether I will be in good shape to run a full marathon in Dec this year. Looking at my training schedule… cant help feeling a bit intimidated.
My target is to run 21 km in 2hr 20 mins, and hopefully to do a full marathon in 4 hrs 40 mins.
Geez, really gotta buck up! I don’t wana die as a marathon virgin!
No comments:
Post a Comment