Sunday, May 25, 2008


Feeling very unsexy

Due to the backpain, I’ve been literally REDUCE to wearing flats to work and to everywhere else.

Ugh.

So unglam and unsexy.

Seriously, I cannot imagine how anyone can wear these ugly flats. Even though some of the flats are cute, little ballet pumps BUT they are cute, ie: ugly but adorable.

Wait. Slippers dont count ok. I mean, girls wearing flat shoes to work, or say for a dinner function or say for a date, or say ... ...
I miss my heels. Heels can make a girl feel powerful, sexy and of course, TALL. Not forgetting the perkier butt, perception of longer legs and overall, a slimmer and more elegent silhouette.
And with the added height, there’s added confidence and thus, one will feel powerful, sexy and the virtuous cycle goes on… … It doesn't have to be like 3.5 or 4 inch heels, even just a 2.5 inch slim heels can make a lot of difference and also kinder on your feet as well.

O well, health comes first. Just gotta be ugly, unsexy and unglam for the few months or so.

No comments: