Finally, it’s over…
Yup, I’m finally done with my exam. Despite the fact that I really studied like crazy… I still have a sinking feeling that I am going to fail this Level 2 paper.
O well. Just gotta suck it up and retake the god-damm paper next June.
Meanwhile, I’m just going to enjoy my new found freedom for the next 7 months… so many things to do!
1) Plan my wedding, gotta get things going again! Gotta re-size my engagement ring, find a pair of wedding bands, get a florist, settle the invitation cards, decide on my sisters and brothers’ outfit, get my mum a new dress … … … etc.
2) Read up more about my condition. There are some books on alternative treatment on scoliosis and I really wana check them out.
3) Re-design my future hubby’s room. Since the property market hasn’t really crashed yet, we will be camping with the in-laws till we can afford to buy our new place in say…. Novena or something. Ha.
Woohoo. Life without exam is great!
Eh.. George (since you’re like the only person reading my blog), wana meet up for dinner anytime soon??
No comments:
Post a Comment