Wednesday, December 30, 2009

End of 2009

Time of the year to reflect upon what had happened for the past 1 year… with my fuzzy memory, I remembered that:

I got married, went for a kick-ass honeymoon in Japan, bought a multi-generation HDB flat, failed my CFA level3, slapped myself for not buying more equities in March 09 and hold till Dec 31 2009.

Besides the above, I am in good health and everyone around me is also still well and alive. That alone, is the best part of 2009.

Going forward, here’s what to expect:

1) My long-awaited, designer flat. This designer and contractor better be good…. The renovation is stretching to 6 months and I’m about to DIE with anticipation already!

2) I gotta pass my CFA Level 3 and be a real CFA -> Certified Financial Analyst. Yes, I really do need that title to boost my ego.

3) Put my green fingers to test. My new place will be a little green house. Hrm…. If I didn’t inherit my mum’s genes, too bad. I’ll be buying fake greens instead then.

4) Adopt 2 bunnies? Although hubby is more keen to keep a pair of cats as pets… but seriously, cats and dogs are simply too demanding. If the bunnies don’t work out, I can always cook a rabbit stew with truffles instead.

5) Be a domestic goddess. I can’t wait to cook and eat, cook and eat, cook and eat in my brand new dry-and-wet kitchen, with an island, a kick-ass oven, a small herb garden and many days of dinners with friends.

Hopefully, 2010 will be a good year as well! Happy new year and may 2010 be a fruitful year for you!

1 comment:

ididitthisway said...

happy new year babe. and eweeee with the rabbit stew. bad image in my head now.