Scared the shit out of me…
This is a true story.
Last night, Hubby and I went over to our new place to check out the renovation works. It has become a routine every night where both of us would take a short walk to our new place to feed Cookie (our newest adopted “block” cat), check our mail box and to check on the reno…
So, we did the usual…we would inspect the flooring, check out the ceiling, and look at the toilets… Basically to ensure that works are on-going. As the flat was still under major renovation, there wasn’t any lighting and I would usually carry a flashlight.
There I was, peering into the master bedroom’s toilet when suddenly a HUGE SHADOW suddenly moved and I saw this pair of eyes staring straight at me.
OH MY FREAKING GOD!
I screamed loudly and Hubby, who was just behind me, rushed over.
“WHAT? WHAT?”
… … …
Then this Banglah stepped out of the toilet and apologized profusely and said that he’s a worker here and staying here for the night. He was shirtless and only wore a pair of berms.
What.The.Hell.
Then I started laughing hysterically. I found the whole incident to be so funny… Seriously, I did not manage to see this guy at all?! He TOTALLY blended into the darkness and if he were to close his eyes and mouth, I would have totally missed him.
He was freaked out too and was most probably scared that we would complain to our contractor. I have no issues about him staying over.. just don’t play Hide-and-seek with us and scare the shit of out me?!?!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment