Cookie still thinks it's World Cup season
During the crazy days of World Cup, I would wake up at unearthly hours to catch some live football action and somehow, Cookie, with her super senses, could figure out that I was awake and would swing by to keep me company. Although I must admit that the whole block could probably hear me shout with joy whenever Spain scored, so Cookie's "super" senses might be overrated.
USually at about 3 am, she would meow daintly at the door and I would let her in, and both of us would watch football together. She would happily park herself at her favourite corner on the sofa and I would just sprawl myself on the sofa while drifting in and out of consciousness...
There were a few times when Hub would wake up to the sight of a daintly cat, curled up in a corner with a very UNDAINTLY human being snoring away on the sofa...
But now, World Cup is over but Cookie doesn't know that. She is still coming over at 3 to 5 am in the morning, meowing out to us, to let her in. Im the heavy sleeper, so I cannot hear no shit, but Cookie is kinda driving Hub crazy as he is a really light sleeper.
To add icing to the cake, Cookie, being a really smart cat, has figured out which window is our bedroom window and started to meow outside directly outside the window instead of the door! *no worries, we stay at the 2nd floor with a HUGE window ledge, so Cookie will not have the danger of falling off the ledge*
Of course, me being the pig, is still blissfully unaware of what is going on. Cookie is a very daintly cat, her meows are usually very soft and meek. Like "mmmmmmeow", so I doubt the neighbors can hear anything as well.
But Hub can hear her every meow in the morning. So far, he is ignoring all her meows so as NOT to encourage her from coming over in such unearthly hours. I hope Cookie gets the message soon...
Or else, I'm going to have end up with a grumpy hub with panda eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment