Friday, August 20, 2010

Bleeding Blueberries Muffins! I like...

Check out my little strawberries muffin cups. They are so cute, aren't they?!

Got some leftover dark choco chips... don't waste.


How do you like your muffins?

Above pictures are my 2nd batch of muffins. The 1st batch tasted pretty horrible because I didn't cream the butter and sugar before I mixed all the ingredients. The result: sticky muffins.... which I really don't like. But I gave them to my neighbours anyway. Haha!

I like my muffins soft and buttery, almost like little butter-cakes in a cup. So, for my 2nd batch, I ensured that the butter and sugar were sufficiently creamed. All light and fluffy before I folded in the remaining ingredients.

Blue berries and dark choco chips actually worked! Heh... and I got what I wanted. Light, buttery little muffins... Yum. So much happier with the 2nd batch.

Now... I have some apples sitting in the fridge, as well as a spare packet of walnuts. I'm thinking of making apples+roasted walnuts muffins for breakie tomorrow...

No comments: