Thursday, September 16, 2010

Plants in the bathroom

I've always wanted to have plants in the bathroom... simply because I can then shower and water the plants at the same time! (kind of silly, I know...)

Other than that, I've always enjoyed the company of plants... their quiet existence calms my mind and since bathroom is a place where I relax, thus, I should place some plants to make the bathroom even more relaxing right?

Unfortunately, I have 2 very small bathrooms. In fact, the master bathroom is so small that, I have to place the sink outside of the bathroom, just to have a decent shower space. The above picture will be a dream bath.... where I can, hrm... have "live" audience while I sing in my shower. Heh...

Nonetheless, I am quite determined to place plants in the bathrooms. I will definitely work on the idea!

No comments: