Another list...
I've recieved another list to fill! Well, office is rather quiet anyway...
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Eh… that will be Insurance. Thankfully *touch wood*, I’m just paying the bills and so far no need to make any claims and hopefully, not in a very, very, very long time.
2. Do you miss being a child?
Nope. My childhood was fun but tough. Due to my family circumstances, I had to grow up fast, and was a rather angsty kid. Luckily I had great cousins, friends, brothers (whom I used to detest to the max when I was a kid, haha) and a really remarkable, strong, loving mum.
3. Chore you hate the most?
IRONING. Hate ironing to the core. Especially when I have to iron Hub’s shirts. Luckily that is now outsource to a helper who helps out once a week.
4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
The most romantic dinner ever was when Hub (then BF) cooked a 3-course, candle-light dinner in his apartment in London. There were rose petals and scented candles, and a really kick-ass RABBIT stew. Thankfully, I am not a mega huge-fan of rabbits. Hmmm, funny that Hub doesn’t cook anymore now that we are married eh?
5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
Studied harder during my University days and be on the Dean’s list.
6. Name of your first grade teacher?
I can’t remember my Primary 1 teacher, but I remembered Miss Lim from P2. She was fair, with long hair and quite pretty. Except for her…. Hrm, rather obvious “moustache”. But she was a great teacher with a lot of patience and heart!
7. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Be my own boss. Run my own company… still thinking about how to make that notion into a reality.
8. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
A doctor.
9. How many colleges did you attend?
One.
10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
'Coz I have not worn this particular blouse for the last 4-6 weeks.
11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Gas prices should be sky high so that people will make a point to either cycle or take public transport. REDUCE CARBON FOOT PRINT, PEOPLE!
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Where is Cookie, the cat? She usually sleeps in the bedroom, but sometimes, Hub lets her out in the middle of the night.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Where is Cookie, the cat?
14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
That will be Mrs Lee, late-wife of Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew. Ask me this question 5 days ago and I would say “Mr. Lee” himself. But upon her recent passing, I just realized how little do we know about this great woman.
15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
No. Not that I have one to start with.
16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Yes. Even now that I am working, I am a volunteer.
17. Get up early or sleep in?
I try to get up early whenever I can.
18. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Smurfs!!!
19. Favorite thing to do at night?
Both Hub and I start looking for Cookie when it’s bedtime.
20. When did you first start feeling old?
When I need 3 days to recover from a late night of fun/booze/chitchats.
21. Favorite lunch meat?
Fish. In.what.ever.ways.
22. What do you get every time you go into the local supermarket?
Yakult!
23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No. Marriage is a journey not just a ritual.
24. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Free Willy. *embarrassed*
25. What's your favorite drink?
Non-alcoholic: Yakult! Alcoholic: Wines from Burgundy
26. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
Nobody that I can think of.
27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
987. But I don’t have a car…
28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Neither. Glee?
29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Too blunt. I can be more tactful and I try to be more tactful nowadays… Direct but tactful. Possible?
30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
She’s nice. I’m ok with her.
31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?
No, but I should know how to use one. *keep in mind*
32. Last book you finished reading?
The Girl with the dragon tattoo. A dark, dark thriller…
33. Do you have a teddy bear?
No. No soft toys for me since young because I am highly allergic to dust and dust mites.
34. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Along a drain during Primary school days. All of the kids would line up along a small drain and we would brush our teeth together, gurgled at the same time upon Teacher’s command. Ahh… those sweet, innocent days!
35. Do you go to church?
No, I do not since I am not a Christian.
36. How old are you?
30 going to 31.
1 comment:
I love Yakult too!
Post a Comment