Thursday, October 14, 2010


Pixie cut takes guts!!!

I’m at the stage of wondering what to do with my hair. For most part of my school days, I had short hair, usually a bob that I could tug my hair behind the ears. Twice I had really short hair, one was so short that I could even gel my hair like a boy. That was when I was 17 and I thought I looked really cool. Hmmm… funny that I did not have a boyfriend until I was 19 years old. Haha…

Since then, I’ve allowed my hair to grow a little longer, usually till my collar bones or the longest of the longest length ever, would be till my shoulders. My hair simply does not grow longer than that, because by that length, I will be really restless and want to cut them short.

And I am at that stage now.

I am envious of girls who have sharp features and can carry off a pixie cut. With hair that short, one will need a beautiful face or the very least, small and sharp features to look good. See Halle Berry and Sharon Stone.

With my hamburger cheeks and non-existence nose bridge…. I end up looking fat and ugly. I really need long hair to cover my hamburger face. And so far, most people do comment that I look better with longer hair. Especially Hub, he likes girls with longer hair.

But I am so, so, so tempted to cut a pixie cut!!! Hmmm…. Maybe I’ll cut my hair short next year. A new year, a new hair style?

p/s: I simply do not have the courage to cut my hair short. I’m useless.

2 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Aiyo, you're soooo harsh on yourself. When I met you that day, I couldn't stop gushing about how beautiful you are and your beautiful complexion is so rosy and enviable. Honestly I didn't even see your non-existent bridge (!).

I have this silly thing about having to do something with my hair too and always end up regretting. I have learned that if the style suits you, don't change it.

Wen-ai said...

Thanks for your compliments... ;) Hrm, you din see my non-existent bridge because, it's hrm... non-existent!!!