Am I Harry Potter’s oldest fan?If the movie is based on a book, I’ll usually say the book is better. And that is true like 95% of the time… but the Harry Potter series; I must congratulate the directors, producers and the casting crew. They have made the movies better than the books.
I’ve read the books and I’m CRAZY about Harry Potter and the whole Hogwarts thingy. I’ve spent many hours imagining the setting and scenery while reading the books, but when the very first movie of Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone debuted in 1997, I was blown away.
The casting was perfect. Daniel Radcliffe is Harry Potter. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger are also very well portrayed by Rupert Grint and Emma Watson respectively. I enjoyed every single Harry Potter movie and it was so amazing to see the producers’ interpretation of J.K Rowling’s world of magic, Hogwarts and the mystical creatures.
The 7TH and the finale (Part 1), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will premier on 18 Nov island wide. I cannot wait to catch the movie!!! But I will be out of town until 28 Nov. Argh… I guess I’ll just have to wait patiently.
And everytime there's a Harry Potter movie on TV, I MUST watch it, even if I have already watched most of them for at least 3 times. Hub will just roll his eyes whenever I go gaga over Harry Potter. Well... now that Hermione has become a hot babe, Hub starts watching Harry Potter too, or at least whenever she's on screen. *guys?!?!?!*
Meanwhile, I’m reading the Deathly Hallows for the 3rd time?!?! Anyone has the dvd for The Half-blood Prince to refresh my memory?
1 comment:
Hi, I just realised you stayed in Margaret River during your trip to Perth. We're going there next month and I'll be driving. Want to ask some questions. Can email me?
Post a Comment