Some random joys of Motherhood that I've experienced first-hand:
1) Inhaling the sweet "baby smell" that all babies have. Hrm, especially from my own little Beanie girl lah.
2) Getting a million-dollar-grin from Beanie in the middle of the night when I am about to die from exhaustion.
3) When Beanie looks at me in the eye, as if I mean the whole world to her.
4) Having her soft little head resting on my shoulder when I rock her to sleep.
5) Hearing her snore. (which means that I will get to sleep soon, whoopee!)
6) Cutting her small fingernails and marvel at how perfect her little fingers are.
7) Removing an enormous piece of snot from her nose so that she can finally breathe and stop being cranky.
8) Watching her sleep peacefully.
9) Hearing her cute baby coos when I talk to her.
10) Touching her baby soft skin when I give her baby massage.
1 comment:
I was wearing a stupid grin till I got to the part about the snot, where my eyes popped out!!
Post a Comment