If I were a boy... ...




I thought Beanie looks quite girly with her big, pretty and expressive eyes... but every time I bring Beanie out, in her PINK romper, PINK booties and PINK mittens (without her signature headband though), I still have strangers coming up to me "ahh, so cute, boy huh?"
Eh... Auntie, already all pink, and you think my daughter is still a boy??!!
So, being rather bored this morning, I put a blue beanie hat on Beanie and see whether does she look like a boy...
Hmmm. Haha, she does look like a boy huh?
4 comments:
Mine was wearing a DRESS at 3 years old, and was accused of being a BOY. We had visited a friend at the hospital and the friend was not available. The nurse reported to my friend that I had come by with a little BOY.
She does but those eyes are beautiful :) she'll be a pretty girl alright
The moment hair grows to cover that botak head, she'll look like a princess!
Petunia: Haha... that's funny! ;)
Post a Comment