Friday, December 09, 2011

Beanie's "Ah Goo" moments


Just when Beanie is becoming really cute and fun to play with, my 4 months of maternity leave is up and I'll be heading back to office on Monday! But as I have decided to be a SAHM (Stay-At-Home-Mom) for the next 1 year, I'll be tendering my resignation on the very first day back in office. Hmmm... I wonder how my boss and the HR department will react to that. Unless I can take a no-pay leave for the next 1 year, my resignation will be final.

Currently, I've gotten my confinement nanny back for the next 4 weeks to take care of Beanie while I'm back to work. The thought of leaving cute little Beanie at home is already making me sad. How do those full-time working moms do it? How do they bear to leave their little ones at home with maids? Even if it's my own mother taking care of Beanie, I'll also be very sad with the idea of being away from my little pumpkin for 8-10 hours a day.

Although Beanie does drive me crazy with her fussiness and cries most of the time, but as long as she flashes me her giggling smiles and "ah goos", I'll be filled with love for this little moving bug and wana drown her with kisses and protect her forever. Well.... at least until her next bouts of fussiness that drive me crazy all over again.

Dear little Beanie, you must remember that Mommy loves you very much ok?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy loves you too as well. You have a great mommy.

My Sinfonia said...

She looks so much like you now! Hope all goes well at the office. A sabbatical is always good if you can get it. At least you'd have a job to go back to. Good luck!

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

hehehe....reminded me of how i play with my dearie god daughter. hehehe....

Blur Ting said...

Yes, I wanted to say she looks like you! With your own child, you can never get angry for long, that's parental love. Sometimes my kids make me so angry, I promise myself I won't talk to them again, yet the next thing they do make my heart go soft all over again. And mind you, my kids are no longer cute and helpless.

Blur Ting said...

Aw, I just watched the video. I'm melting into a pile of goo. She is so so adorable. You're going to be thinking about her when you go back to work!