Beanie has started on solids!
But since Beanie was 5 months old, she was showing a keen interest in food, she would swallow her saliva furiously whenever we were eating in front of her and mimic chewing actions. So her very first meal was rice cereal, followed by steamed and pureed apples, pears, carrots and pumpkins.
She is really into carrots and apples, and will finish her portion eagerly. However, she isn't that into pumpkins. She would clam her mouth shut when I feed her or spit out every bit of pumpkin. O well... ... and I'll most probably introduce steamed green peas, sweet potatoes and bananas in the next few weeks.
Although I am really excited that she is starting on solids, her poo poo is a totally different story. When she was on pure breast milk, her poo was rather pleasant smelling. So washing the cloth diapers were still bearable. But now, her poo poo is sooooo smelly! I have to try very hard not to gag when I'm cleaning the diapers. ;(
Times like these, I do wish that she is on disposable diapers instead!
5 comments:
Ah, then it's time to toilet train her. Make her sit on the potty!
Oh dear... you are such a good Mom. I've never used anything else but disposables!!
Ting: Haha, then Beanie gotta sit on the potty 24/7!
Petunia: Oh, I wana save $$$ & the environment mah. But I do use disposables when we are out. Not keen to carry soiled cloth diapers in my bag!
Have you tried Petit Miam? Mine adored Petit Miam.
You dont use disposables! W.o.W.
Post a Comment