Little Beanie doing morning yoga
Ok... time for yoga!
Mommy, I think I see a grasshopper!
Bleah... this yoga thing is boring.
Yup, we made it back to Singapore in one piece! I seriously don't have much time to blog about our trip... Was so busy that I only managed to eat ONE meal today, which was an early dinner at 5 pm. And that meal consisted of instant noodles and a bowl of cornflakes with milk.
All in all, Beanie was quite obedient throughout the whole trip. So, good for her, she will NOT be grounded until she is 18. Heh...
Only grouse was that Beanie still woke up around 7 am everyday, which would be 6 am Bangkok time. So, I brought her to the garden for some fresh air and baby yoga. ;)




2 comments:
One meal a day? At 5pm! No wonder you're so slim after giving birth.
She is a good baby because you anticipate her every need. You're an amazing Mommy!
Post a Comment