Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beanie's Playdates
Beanie and little Sophie
Beanie's crawl buddy: Kylie!
Beanie's first play-date: Yueyi.

I try to arrange for play dates for Beanie whenever I can and I think Beanie enjoys playing with her little friends too! It's so cute to see these little girls interacting with each other, although they weren't really playing with each other yet, more of like "I check you out and you check me out."

 Meanwhile, Beanie will be celebrating her first birthday in 2 months time! I'm still wondering whether I wana do a little party for her or should I keep it small. She is too small to understand the concept of a "party" anyway, so I'm not keen to go through all the rah-rah and have our birthday girl kicking up a fuss because she missed her nap or have her knocked out in a corner while I blow the candles on her behalf.

Something for me to think about!

1 comment:

Petunia Lee said...

I looooove all these Beanie pics!