Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Beanie!

I baked little cupcakes for Beanie's birthday. Can you see the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"?

She was a little loss and did not understand what the fuss is about.

Finally, a smile from Beanie!

Only 1 present for her. haha... 1 present for her 1st birthday, next year there will be 2 presents for her 2nd birthday!

Hubby took a good shot of our dinning area.

My Little Beanie, I can't believe that you are now 1 year old!

Beanie turned 1 yesterday! Geez... I still cannot believe that my little Beanie is 1 year old.

Time flies when you have a baby. It seemed just yesterday that I was heavily pregnant and before I know it, my baby has turned 1.

A little update on Beanie:

  • I am still waiting for her first steps. She can cruise very well and walks quite steadily if we were to hold her hand. But she does not have the self confidence to take her first steps yet.
  • She is an adventurous little girl. Quite fearless and rather good with strangers. She does not have any stranger anxiety now; no longer cries when a stranger carries her.
  • Really enjoys swimming. She will scream and shout with excitement whenever we bring her to the pool. 
  • Starts to throw tantrums when she does not get her way. So far, distracting her with toys or new objects will quiet her.
All in all, I am very grateful to have a healthy, happy and bubbly little girl. She fills my heart with so much love that sometimes I think my heart will burst whenever I hug my little Beanie Girl.

Motherhood rocks!

3 comments:

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Happy birthday Beanie! You are such a loving mother, Wen-ai! Congratulations on being a mother for 1 year as well! :)

Wen-ai said...

THanks OKC! You will be holding your little Princess very soon! Keep us updated ok?

Blur Ting said...

Happy birthday! I adore her too.