Sunday, August 05, 2012
My exercise regime
Let me tell you a secret... I daydream about being a yummy mummy where I can carry Beanie with my toned arms and wear a bikini on a beach, without sucking in my stomach, and enjoy "I-hate-you" stares from fellow mothers.
THAT. HAS. NEVER. HAPPENED.
At least not yet.
Sigh.
Nearly 12 months has past since Beanie popped out and I am still struggling with my self esteem. Technically I am back to my pre-pregancy weight but why is my stomach still soft and saggy? Arms are not toned either and my face still looks kinda..... bloated???
To get back into shape, I have to work so darn hard. An ideal regime will be:
- jog at least 3 times a week
- weight trainings twice a week
- Pilates or yoga twice a week
As for diet, a low-carb high protein diet with lots of green usually works for me. But I am still breastfeeding Beanie and a low carb diet will affect my milk supply. Thus, I do need to eat my rice.
Argh. To be a yummy mummy sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You actually looked really good when I saw you at Jones'?
I have a suggestion. Have a 2nd baby and when all the giving birth and nursing is done, then you embark on an exercise regime.
OR... you can see beauty in jelly.
Petunia: Haha... to see beauty in jelly? Hrm.... I think I gotta convinced my husband to see beauty in jelly instead!
Ting: Sigh... if I don't get in shape, I'm afraid there will not be a 2nd one... ;(
Post a Comment