Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Newsletter: My Health and Wealth


I've published a newsletter, tittled "My Health and Wealth" to share with my friends, clients and prospects. The idea is to publish the newsletter every quarter and I will share insights, updates and information on health issues, as well as wealth related matters, such as changes in our CPF policies and money management concepts.

I'm still working on crafting a HTML email where the readers can simply click on a link or an image of the newsletter, instead of a pdf attachment. Ugh... times like this, I feel like a cave-woman who has zero IT skills.

Nonetheless, I really hope that my readers will find this newsletter helpful and kindly let me know if you are interested to receive a soft copy.

All feedback will be most welcome!

2 comments:

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Oh.. Send me one? :)

My Sinfonia said...

may i have 1 too?