Last 10 days have been rather stressful because of a possibility that Beanie might have a little sister or brother next year!
Thankfully, it was a false alarm. *BIG SIGH OF RELIEF*
Don't be mistaken, I do want Beanie to have a younger sibling, but I'm thinking of planning for one when she is at least 18 months old. Just not right now.
Phew... now I can go ahead and plan for a familiy holiday in Dec or early Jan next year. I'm thinking of Penang (especially after reading Petunia's trip). I have never been to Penang and I'm dying to eat the REAL Penang Char Kway Tiao, Laksa, Prawn Mee... etc.
Just the thought makes me very hungry already.
But what about Beanie?
On one hand, I think it's time for Hubba and I to have some romantic, couple time. And nothing bonds us more than good, cheap, solid street food. On the other hand, it will be fun for Beanie to experience Penang's laidback charm and I think she will enjoy the street food too!
Argh. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
To travel or not to travel. To lug Beane along or not to lug Beanie along?
Any suggestions?
5 comments:
I'm always for travelling, so go go go. Penang is great for food and the flights there nowadays are reasonably priced. Personally, I think Beanie won't remember the experience anyway so if it were me, I'd opt for couple trip :) I liked Penang a lot when I visited and kind of wished I have 3 stomachs when I was there
Well, at this age, she can't remember much of what she had seen or experienced. Traveling with a baby is stressful and you really do not have time to enjoy the sights and eat in peace. My two cents worth... My kids tell me they cannot remember most of the holidays they went to when they were little.
the ladies have said it all....
Don't lug.
My little boy definitely remembers his overseas trips!!! He even remembers bits I've forgotten about and tells me about it!!!
Post a Comment