Monday, December 10, 2012

Missing Cookie... ...


Cookie has been missing for the past 4 weeks. I've looked around the whole block for her, asked a few neighbors whether they have seen Cookie, but nope. No signs of her and none of the neighbors knew her whereabouts either.

Sigh. I really hope that she is well and alive.

The day when we adopted Cookie as our cat, I kind of knew that this day would happen. Although we took her in "officially", she was still free to roam out of our apartment whenever she felt like it. Many a times, she would spend her afternoons chasing after birds at the void deck or I would catch her eating grass at one of the grass patches at our car park.

As much as I always call her "Cookie, the Stupid Cat". I really miss her a lot and wish that she will somehow find her way home.

2 comments:

Open Kitchen Concept said...

I have a big fear of cats but I understand how you feel.. I
hope Cookie is safe and will come home soon! I'm sure the whole family is missing you much, Cookie!

Blur Ting said...

I don't think cats can get lost so easily. Maybe she just went away. Hope she is safe. These HDB strays are very resilient and can take care of themselves pretty well.