Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Have you ever experienced the pains of living with somebody else? I guess I am not exactly an easy person to live with. I am notorious to be a neat-freak, not any normal neat-freak, I am a CONTROL neat-freak. Thus, I guess that sort of makes me a rather difficult person to get along, especially if we happen to live under the same roof.

Things that really irritate me (ranking is in order of degree of annoyance, where 1 is being the MOST annoying):

1) Lumps of hair stuck at the bathtub and people refusing the remove THEIR lumps of hair after they have showered.
1) Residue found at the kitchen sink after washing up of the dishes and people not having the common sense of throwing those residue since they have already washed up their dishes.
1) People who do not clean up the stoves after cooking. And we are talking about curry stains, oil stains, pieces of meat/rice/vegetables/what-ever-shit-they-cooked.
1)People who do not empty the bin in the bathroom and start to do "Jinga" acts by piling tissues after tissues above one and other.
1) People who do not put back the appliances to where they are supposed to be, after use. Especially when these appliances are ALL MINE.

So I guess it's pretty obvious that it doesn't take very much to irritate me.

To make life easier for everyone... I am going to live by myself.