To Whistler... My dream
The slopes would have opened by now… although it’s not in the best condition to ski yet. Ahhh… I wish I am still in the States now, so that I can at least ski one last time before heading home. To ski in Whistler and Blackcomb for 5 solid days… …I will do anything to fly to whistler for this season! O well… fat hope.
Looking at my finances now, there is no way I can afford a skiing trip to Whistler, Canada. Unless, I strike the lottery or something (which means pretty impossible) or that I max my credit card to the very MAX and work like a slave for the next 6 months. Hrm… did I mention that I am currently unemployed?
Yes… I am back in Sunny Singapore, and the weather has been driving me nuts. Every time when I step out of the house, I will either die of heat stroke or that I will drown in my own sweat. Kinda miss the cold in Chicago actually…
To my friends still in the States or Canada, do yourself a favor (or at least do it for me!) GO SKIING! Or at least learn skiing or snowboarding!
What is life without skiing…?
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment