Brazilian Wax... TAKE IT ALL OFF!
If the thought of screaming and writhing in pain, excites you and stirs your loins… hrm, I meant blood. You are the one whom I am looking for!
I challenge you to go for a Brazilian Wax! For guys, you can also do a Brazilian Wax if you really want to. However, except for my crazy boyfriend/porn-star-wanabe who claims that he is unafraid of the pain, I have not met a single guy who is willing to try!
It takes courage, guts and above all, vanity to go for a Brazilian wax. And yes, IT IS F**KING PAINFUL, BUT IT IS ALL WORTH IT!
Ok… some of you are have been living in some mountains, may ask: “what is a Brazilian wax huh???”
Different salons and spas have their definition of a Brazilian wax, but it is universally agreed as the “removal of all pubic hair, except upon request to leave a small strip of hair for aesthetic purpose”
In other words, some lady will make you strip naked and rip hair out of your most intimate body part, using warm wax. Sounds nice huh?
So why not shave? Some might ask…. Well, that is because:
1) You will not get the same baby smoothness as a wax
2) Every time when you shave, your hair roots will get thicker and thicker and you will DIE of pain on your first Brazilian wax when the hair roots are ripped off for the very first time!
3) Higher occurrence of in-growth hair and infections
The first time I tried Brazilian wax was about 2 years ago and I have never looked back ever since. It just feels so much cleaner and smoother and hmmmm… nicer. ;)
And of course, no more embarrassment of unsightly hair peering out of your *gasp!* bikini!!!
Anyway, here are some other advantages of a Brazilian wax:
1) Satisfy your hidden desire to be a porn star!
2) For once in your life, you can finally see how their pu**y looks like without fighting through a jungle!
3) You look really sexy wearing a see-through lingerie while seducing your BF or Husband
4) This then means that you will have better sex!!!! ;P
Ok… my friend, Fred (a girl, in case you ask!) just opened up her waxing salon - Screamworks in Balmoral Plaza, 2nd floor. Once I have her E-flyer, I will post it on my blog.
She is one of the best Brazilian Waxers around and I am not saying that just because she is my friend. Seriously, I have been to waxing salons in New York and Chicago, and I can guarantee that with Fred as the waxer, you will experience minimal pain but maximal personal service, and at a very reasonable price!!!!
And guys, you can also get waxing voucher as a gift from Screamworks. X’mas is coming, so why not get a gift that both you and your girlfriend/wife can enjoy????
;p
No comments:
Post a Comment