Thursday, January 13, 2005



Fish!!! - Check it out!

Saw this advertisement from Johnnie Walker. (Yes, the old man who walks around with his walking stick while trying to sell whiskey) In fact, I first watched this advert when I went for a Whisky Tasting Session (organised by Johnnie Walker, of course) at Thumper, Goodwood Park Hotel sometime before Xmas 2004.

The tasting session was interesting since I have never attended a whisky tasting before, although I have been to wine tasting, tea tasting and even honey tasting. Therefore, that was indeed a brand new experience for me. Learnt a few interesting facts about whisky, but I am NOT going to talk about these facts here, as you can easily check that out on the internet. So don’t waste my time ok?

What I was really intrigued was Johnnie Walker’s newest advert, titled “Fish”

A school of “fishes”, or should I say “dolphins” are swimming towards the camera, in a deep, open sea….

As the camera starts to zoom in, you will realised that those “dolphins” are actually MEN! NAKED MEN! A huge school of these gorgeous-looking men, swimming together like dolphins… with a very catchy tune playing in the back ground.

And finally, these hotties found land, and started walking on shore… as the label “KEEP WALKING” flashes across the screen.

And there I was, tilting my head, trying to catch a glimpse of what’s between the legs of one of the naked cuties… … …

This is one of my favourite adverts to date. Cool… and naked men always work for me. Mind you, they must be CUTE, naked men… … who know how to swim, of course! Yummy... ...*slurp*


No comments: