Happy – Are you?
Checked out this new club in Tanjong Pagar called “Happy”. It is a very interesting name since Happy is primarily a gay club. Got it? Happy? As like “gay”?
Anyway, the club is cool… with its svelte interior, sleek sound system, great party music and hot servers (all males, of course!), one can really have a great time grooving and drowning in alcohol with style!
One reminder for the ladies, it IS a gay club… so nobody really gives a hoot about your blinking eyelashes, plunging necklines or pouty lips. Well… except fellow female clubbers a.k.a judgmental fashion police-cum-bitches.
Oh, another interesting thing about the club, its unisex toilets. No big deal…you may think, until a guy pee-ed barely 5 inches from me while I was washing my hands! Too bad… he was not that cute and the toilet was too dark for any decent spying.
And of course, I saw some of the most gorgeous guys on earth (unfortunately, are gays)… woah, those bods… were to-die-for. Sigh…. If only… *wistfully*
All in all, I strongly recommended the club. For the open-minded, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment