Too Tight!
OK… for the next few months, my blog will be dedicated to my current love-hate obsession, running.
Yup… I have started on my training and have been running about 6 km per training. Although my last run at MacRitchie nearly killed me because I could not breathe.
At the beginning of the run, I was just wondering why was I feeling breathless when I barely ran more than 200 meters? However, I ignored my discomfort and continued my run.
Mistake.
By the time, I hit 4 km, I was feeling dizzy and began to see stars… and it was then I realized something was really wrong with me since I was jogging at a very comfortable pace. WHY COULDN’T I BREATHE???
Then it hit me.
My bra.
It was too damn tight! I was wearing a new sports bra, which I just bought recently in a sale. It was a size too small but I bought it anyway, thinking that sports bra is meant to be tight right?
Wrong. Tight clothing will definitely affect one’s ability to breathe. Especially when one is exercising! No wonder women in the Victorian Era were fainting like nobody’s business! How can anyone breathe wearing those corsets ???
Anyway, I had to walk the remaining 2 km or so till I reached the toilet to change out of my “corset”.
Served me right for being a cheapskate. Now… what am I supposed to do with that small sports bra of mine?
Guess I will donate to any fellow runner who’s able to squeeze into it! Guys are welcome!
~94 days to marathon!
No comments:
Post a Comment