Zouk – Zonked out…
Last Saturday, Sien had a house warming party where the “Hall 6 Kit Kat Gang” decided to destroy whatever she has in her new home.
Oh, I am part of the Kit Kat gang, by the way.
So, we chomped down almost all of her food (much to her relief, actually), drained her wine and Choya collection, messed up her bedroom, bullied her new dog and treated her husband like our new maid.
Wahaha… damn fun! And it was so good to see all of the Kat Kat Gang again, especially our MamaSan is back from the U.S for a short break (a.k.a Min), Miss Powerhouse (a.k.a Serene) is also back for while before heading for China. Also good to see Huanghui as she is so busy with her schedule with TCS (Yeah… I have a friend who is a star leh…)
This house warming party also served as a farewell party for our Miss Happening (a.k.a Fiona) and Mr. Piggy (a.k.a Jeff) who are heading for Tokyo and Vietnam respectively! Wow… with all these friends overseas… I can leeched on them when I visit. Yeah!
After destroying Sien’s place, Kit Kat Gang wanted to party so we headed down to Zouk.
Woah… Haven’t been to Zouk for such a long time!
However, there wasn’t much of a crowd for a Saturday night. Hmmm… guess everyone is either at MOS or Butter Factory nowadays. I was kinda disappointed... Nonetheless, I was at least with my Kit Kat Gang!
And since, it had been a long time since we last gathered; the guys started acting crazy and ordered drinks as if they were free.
My God.
There were: 2 jugs of Gin Tonic, 2 jugs of Vodka Ribena, 2 jugs of vodka orange, 20 shots of Lychee Martini, 30 shorts of tequila, 20 shots of Apple Shooters and 20 shots of Sex On The Beach.
And there were only 8 of us… …
Everyone got zonked out.
Some started puking… *not very glam*
But we had tons of fun!
Hrm… although I do wish that the guys had gone easy on the alcohol… binge drinking is not that fun. Especially the hangover on the next day.
But it was really nice to hang out with old friends again.
Viva La Kit Kat Gang!
I'll post some pictures once I lay my hands on them!
2 comments:
looks like airhole is the only one who readsyour blog consistently...ooops now there's me too...hahaha....i abit bo liao man, nothing better to do...
Anyway where is this place? balestier place, never heard of it. However i do know a kopitiam along serangoon road which is supposed to be a 'french' kopitiam...is that related? $48 for a french meal in Singapore!?? that's the price you pay for decent meal in Paris...
Chhheeeeerrrrrsssss
I have been to the French "kopitiam" at Serangoon and personally, I DO NOT like it. Food is cheaper but quality of the food is VERY much lower. I have indicated the address of Le Troquet at the end of the blog posted. S$48 NETT for high quality french dinner is not easy to come by as you will usually have to pay for a high premium for decent, authentic french cuisine. And yes, I have been to Paris and for 24 Euros, you can most prob get relatively decent dinner in Paris WITHOUT wine in a cafe. Well, that is Paris, any cafe you pop by, you will get decent french food. I will still highly recommend Le Troquet for authetic french food w/o any pretentious atmosphere.
Post a Comment