Bourne. James Bourne.
Yup, I went to watch the Ugliest-Ever-James-Bond on last Friday. Hrm, the name of the movie is Casino Royale.
For the very first time in Bond history, I did NOT walk out of the cinema screaming “STUPID MOVIE”. This time round, no invisible car, no DNA-exchange-from-Korean-turn-AngMoh and no stupid gadgets.
Although pretty women with big breasts are still there lah.
Nonetheless, this Bond actually made me sit up and go “hmmmm… he is pretty good, isn’t he?”
Yes, he is so ugly that he should be Mr. Bean instead of Mr. Bond BUT he has the most striking blue eyes brimming with intense intelligence (and not lust).
Yes, he’s not that smooth BUT he actually fell in love in the movie… *awww* And almost lost his balls for that.
Yes, he looks like he is balding But who gives a f**k? Real men bald! (That’s what BF likes to say)
All in all, I really did enjoy the Bond movie! Sigh… and I thought Hugh Jackman might have a chance to be Bond as he is oh-so yummy, but Daniel Craig really had me eating from his hand from the opening of the movie! I guess Craig is definitely here to stay!
Go watch Casino Royale, as it is more Bourne than Bond. For once, you really do NOT feel stupid watching a Bond film.
1 comment:
Hehehe :). You are hillarous but Daniel Craig is yummy tooo... although not as a piece of steak- more of a desert kinda of yummy.
Post a Comment