The Ugly Truth about Myself
Ok… I know I have many ugly truths, but this… this… must be the ugliest of all ugly.
I HAVE CELLULITE.
ARGH?!?!?!
These horrible “orange peels” reside at the back of my thighs. How can that be? I run regularly, I used to dance regularly ( I will start on my salsa classes once again after my CFA exam), I stretch regularly… So, where the hell did these “orange peels” come from?
And after doing some research, I realised that those are “hard” cellulite, which many runners and athletic women suffer from as well.
And guess what, hard cellulite is MUCH harder to remove than soft cellulite. As soft cellulite is mainly due to sedentary lifestyle, overweight and bad drainage, but for hard cellulite, these unsightly fats are actually imbedded in the muscle, just under the skin. Thus, no amount of running or exercise can get rid of it?!
WTF?!
Luckily, all is not lost… Apparently, with religious scrubbing during baths, massage with essential oils MIGHT improve the situation.
Ok, the New Year resolution for 2007
[1] Remove cellulite
[2] Remove cellulite
[3] Remove cellulite.
Ok, you get the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment