Sunday, June 15, 2008




This is the "feel" I wana create for the evening dinner. Very glam, very sensual, with a touch of class and old-world charm. The colour theme will be Burgundy red, white and noir (aka black)...

Just have to be careful that the effect doesnt turn out to be "ah Pek"...

My original plan was to add a little of mystery by giving away feathery masks as wedding favours, hoping that the guests will wear them. But then again, after some serious thoughts, other than MY crazy friends, I doubt any of huuby-to-be's friends will entertain me at all loh. Those boring old farts... ...

In anycase, I'll go looking around for glamerous, feathery masks and see how much does each cost... ...

I just hope this doesnt turn out to be a nightmare. Firstly, the private dinning hall that we have booked at Novus, was still under renovation when we checked in April, although the event planner of Novus previously said that the renovation should be done by MARCH.

So currently, I still have no idea how the private hall will look like... except for the blue print that was being shown to me in Feb. *cross fingers*
And I can only start planning for the decor aftr the completion of the renovation. Hopefully I can enough time for that...
I hope I can pull this off!


No comments: