Project Habitat is finally, taking shape
Last night, I had a really pleasant surprise. Hub and I went over to our new place to check out the on-going renovation, and instead of the usual “construction site” mess that basically engulfed the whole flat from Day 1 of the renovation…
The flat was spanking clean! No debris, no cardboard boxes all over the place, no bags of concrete lying around. Oh my god, finally I got to appreciate how big our new place really was.
The renovation is almost 80% completed. By the time I’m done with my CFA exam, I should be ready to move in and start working on the planter boxes.
YEAH!
2 comments:
You cannot believe how ridiculously jealous I am of you two.
S. and I can NOT wait to have a place of our own.
I was camping with JW's parents for like THREE years b4 we got a place of our own leh. Then the best part: JW will be posted overseas for 1 yr, most prob from Jan2011 onwards. I'll be home alone in that 1800 sqf apt?!
Post a Comment