Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beanie’s tiny movements

So I think I finally felt it last night. Beanie’s first tiny kick/nudge.

Although from previous visits to the gynae, I could clearly see Beanie wriggling around all the time, but its movements were too weak and small to be felt then.

Then last night, as I was falling asleep and suddenly, I felt a distinctive “POP”. Like a bubble bursting in my tummy, then a very slight little squirm.

It felt kinda weird actually but it brought a smile to my face…

I’ll be seeing the gynae in another 2 weeks’ time and by then, I’ll be in my 20th week and hopefully I’ll get to know whether Beanie is a girl or a boy!

Meanwhile, I’m looking forward to more nudges from Beanie. ;)

4 comments:

Petunia Lee said...

Little Boy used to do kung fu in my tummy at 4 am and then at 4 pm, daily. He would wake me up at 4 am with his kicks. Then at 4pm, I had to stand up and type at my computer to give him space to move.

My Sinfonia said...

aiyo, so exciting! do you wish beanie is a girl or boy, seriously...

Blur Ting said...

Oh ya, this brings back memories of my pregnancies. Soon you will feel and see Beanie's fist stretching across your tummy!

Wen-ai said...

Petunia: Little Boy is so cute... even when he was still in your tummy then!

Sinfonia: I really have no preference leh. I guess being the first child, it doesnt really matter. ;) I just want a perfectly healthy baby in every sense and I'll be very, very grateful!

Ting: Beanie's movements are still very random, I was waiting for more "pops" and nudges last night, but either I was too tired or Beanie was too tired, I fell asleep without feeling anything.