Thursday, April 07, 2011

Little Beanie is a girl!
Tiny fingers, Tiny toes,
Little ity bity clothes.
Dresses, ribbons and hair to curl.
We 're so thrilled to have a girl!
Went for my 20 weeks Detailed Scan yesterday and finally my gynae could proudly annouce (with conviction) that Beanie is a girl! Previously, Beanie has been very shy and blocked the view everytime when I went for a scan. She is growing well and her scan result is normal, which is a huge relief.
Although I still suffer from morning sickness and still puke practically every morning, but my appetite is much better and I can start eating decent meals without getting the urge to vomit all the time. I've also finally gained 0.5kg from my pre-pregnancy weight and I do hope that I can continue to gain some weight so that Beanie will be a healthy baby.
Hub is very, very happy to have a baby girl, he has always wanted to have a daughter to dote on. ;)
Now I can finally start buying cute, little pink dresses, and think of a name for Beanie. ;)

2 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Great news! I also like girls. :-)

Petunia Lee said...

You're such a good mommy.