Dry kitchen on the left and a close-up shot of my dinning area on the right. Home and Decor (a lifestyle magazine) did a feature on my place in their new magazine, "Renovate" this month. Renovate is a brand new magazine, which featured homes that had gone through a major overhaul.
Hub told me to buy a few more copies to keep, so that we can show/give away to prospective buyers when we intend to sell the place in the future. He thinks we can get a better price just because we were being featured in a magazine... ...
Then I told him that I wana stay here for AT LEAST 10 years. By then, buyers might find our design passé!
O well... in anycase, I really do love my flat. ;) Looking forward to be home everyday.
p/s: if only the frangipani can be well again and sprouts more new leaves!

3 comments:
Wow, your house is so nice! You guys have good taste!
Wow! Very contemporary and sleek!
Thanks for the compliments! Hrm, it's actually my designers who have good taste! Haha...
Post a Comment