Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Beanie's little feet

Todate, we have not bought many things for Beanie Girl yet because we have many generous and kind friends who have donated or loaned many baby items, such as clothes, stroller, a Cot, breast pumps, baby carrier ... ... etc. So much so that I almost don't have to buy anything.

But yesterday, I was just browsing around and saw a "50% clearance sale" banner in a shop that was selling baby's stuff, ok, that was hard to resist and I ventured into the shop. Nothing really caught my eye except these small little booties/socks.

I don't know why but my heart just melted when I saw how tiny these little booties were, and how they would protect Beanie Girl's little feet from the cold when she is born. Hrm... being only $1.99 per pair also helped in the "heart melting" process, I guess.

Beanie Girl's little feet and fists are now kicking me consistently. She is like a wriggling little fish, swimming and tickling my stomach every now and then. Sometimes, her kicks are so strong that my whole tummy will tremble.

I am now in my 24th weeks, and I am really looking forward to seeing her in person in August. Meanwhile, she has to grow and hang in there inside my womb until she is full term!

2 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Baby things, especially the teeny weeny ones are so cute! I wouldn't be able to resist too! :-)

Petunia Lee said...

Little girls' clothes are very hard to resist! VERY!