

Made another batch of hair accessories this weekend, a knitted headband with a cloth flower and more hair clips. ;)
Hrm... I realize that the headband might be too thick for a new born, so most probably that will only come in handy when Beanie is at least a few months old. And I also realize that Beanie might not have much hair to start with... so all these hair clips might not be useful until Beanie is older as well!
Guess I gotta make more headbands instead!
Guess I gotta make more headbands instead!
3 comments:
Well done! they look lovely! I have always wondered ...would knitted hairbands be very hot for bb in sg?
I love the headbands! Send some!!
Hmmm... yah, a knitted headband might indeed be to hot for Spore weather. Erm... I didnt consider that! OK, gotta look for another type of material instead!
Post a Comment