Monday, September 05, 2011

Little Beanie at 2 weeks old

Now I am one of those annoying mums that keep talking about their babies, post pictures of their babies and basically, go gaga about their babies.

But then again, that's all I do everyday. My life just evolves around Beanie right now... the day is defined by Beanie's feeding schedule, nap times and poo poo times.

Although my heart is bursting with love for my little Beanie, I do miss my old life. I miss the times where I can go to the gym, wear nice clothes to work, bake muffins and little cakes, play with Cookie, gardening... etc.

Now, Beanie is taking all my time. I'm not exactly complaining because I know that as Beanie grows older, I WILL get my life back... ...

So, I better cherish the time when Beanie is still a baby!

5 comments:

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

hehehe.....when it's time to go back to work, u'll miss Beanie! like my frd. =P

Petunia Lee said...

Ummmm... my kids are 11 and 18. I haven't got my life back. Ummmmmm... things will never be the same again from this day forth, I'm afraid.

This said, other joys and pleasures will come crowding through your door that will make the old ones look bland.

Blur Ting said...

She's growing up real quick.

My Sinfonia said...

Such eyes!

Blur Ting said...

I agree with Petunia. Kids really take over your life from the day they're born.