3rd wedding anniversary
After all these years, Hub still surprised me with a bunch of flowers on our anniversary. He has gotten the florist to send the flowers to the restaurant. So imagine my surprise when I saw the roses on the table that we were supposed to dine.
The flowers really caught me by surprise and I was really touched. I have known Hub for 17 years (scary right?!) and been together as a couple for 11 years. He isn't exactly the romantic sort and we have gotten so used to each other that, sometimes we kinda take each other for granted.
However, this bunch of roses jolted me awake and I reminded myself that we gotta make an effort to keep the romance alive...
Thanks Hub, Happy Anniversary and I feel very loved!
3 comments:
So sweet and so good he is coming home!
really 两小无猜....happy anniversary!
That is so sweet! Cherish him. Not all men are so thoughtful like that!
Post a Comment